Cookies pursuant to articles 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and 13 -15 of Reg. UE 2016/679
The Data Controller is Eban srl, in Via Maestri del Lavoro 28/30 – 62019 Recanati (MC) Italy – VAT number IT01348430438, Registered to the REA of Macerata n. 145450 – Tel +39 071.7578025 -Fax +39 071.987119- firstname.lastname@example.org. In your capacity as “Data Subject” you have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not processing of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, is under way, and in this even to obtain access to the personal data and to the following information:
- a) the purposes and means of processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the data has been or shall be communicated, more specifically whether there are recipients in Third Countries or which are International Organisations;
- d) when possible, the period of conservation of your personal data, or, where that is not possible, the criteria used aimed at establishing that period;
- e) ask the Data Controller for the rectification (art. 16 GDPR) or the erasure of your personal data (art. 17 GDPR) or to limit the processing of the same (art. 18 GDPR), as well as to object to the processing of it (art. 21 GDPR);
- f) to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: the Italian Data Protection Authority, with its head office in Rome (00186), Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 [articles 13, para. 2, letter d) and 14, para. 2, letter e) GDPR];
- g) wherever the data shall not have been collected from the data subject, all the information available regarding its origin;
h) the existence of an automated process, including the profiling mentioned at art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR, and in such cases you have the right to obtain meaningful information regarding the logic used, as well as regarding the importance and consequences envisaged according to this processing. In the eventuality that your data shall be transferred to a Third Country or to an International Organisation, you have the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees relative to the transfer, pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR.
Cookies. What are they? What are they?
Cookies are strings of text of small dimensions that the websites visited by you send to your terminal (usually to the browser), where they will be stored in order to be then retransmitted to the said websites on the subsequent visit of the same user. When you browse on a website, you normally receive on your terminal also cookies that will be sent by the websites or various web servers (where are called “this parties”), on which certain elements are located (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the website that you are visiting.
Cookies. What are they? To answer this question, it is necessary to distinguish between two large categories of cookie:
To answer this question, it is necessary to distinguish between two large categories of cookie:
- b)“profiling cookies”, by means of which it is possible to create profiles of users, in order to send advertising messages based on preferences manifested by the same in browsing within the Website. The current European and Italian legislation provides for you to be adequately informed regarding the use of these latter cookies, in order to be able to decide whether or not to provide your consent to their use.
Our technical cookies.
In our websites we use principally functional cookies and browsing cookies, which are not – in technical terms – indispensable to browsing within our websites but make your browsing experience better and simpler (for example, they allow you to browse in our website on the basis of criteria and options that you have already selected, to recognise your wish list, your shopping basket, your preferred language. These cookies also allow you not to select these options on each access and to store products chosen for purchase in your virtual shopping basked up until the following access to the website. They are furthermore capable of recognising from which Country you are connecting and consequently allow us to direct you automatically to the version of the website for your Country. These cookies allow you to create an account, to log in and to manage your orders on our digital platform).
Without these cookies – called specifically for this purpose “functional” cookies – you are in any event able to browse in our websites, but we are not able to guarantee to you the said services just described
Third party profiling cookies used by Eban srl
Eban srl uses third party analytical cookies in order to measure and analyse the manner in which the entirety of our clients use our websites. On the basis of the results and the information collected in aggregate form we are in a position to optimise our website and make the purchase experience even easier and more personalized.
Herein after we set out links to the privacy policies and information notices of the third parties whose services and cookies we use.
After reading the information set out above, we consider that you are able to exercise an informed choice regarding the use of the profiling cookies present in our websites and in particular on the shop.ebansrl.com website. We remind you the right to modify your choice at any time, simply by accessing this extended information and modifying the choice already made below.
Your independent management of profiling cookies provided by third parties. Regardless of the consensus expressed towards cookies on our sites, you can always decide on the activation or deactivation of cookies profiling provided by third parties through the sit youronlinechoices.com
Your independent management of browser settings
Furthermore, you can deactivate the performance of all cookies, both beforehand and those of third parties, intervening on the default settings of the browser that you use. It is opportune to remind you that this deactivation could make our websites unusable wherever cookies which are indispensable for the performance of the necessary functionalities shall be blocked. All browsers provide various default settings for the deactivate cookies, therefore we herein after proposing to you links to the most common browser instructions.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Pursuant to articles 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”) & 13 and 14 of REG. EU 2016/679 (GDPR)
Eban srl, in Via Maestri del Lavoro 28/30 – 62019 Recanati (MC) Italy – VAT number IT01348430438, Registered to the REA of Macerata n. 145450 -Tel +39 071.7578025 -Fax +39 071.987119- email@example.com. informs you that: your personal data, collected from you (art. 13 GDPR) or from third parties (art. 14 GDPR), shall be processed solely for the purpose of giving execution to the contractual relationships brought into existence with you In every case the processing shall take place respecting the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your confidentiality and your rights. For this purpose, we provide you with the following information:
Data controller [articles 13, para. 1, letter a) and 14, para. 1, letter a) GDPR]
The Data Controller is the company Eban srl -Via Maestri del Lavoro 28/30 – 62019 Recanati (MC) Italy – VAT number IT01348430438, Registered to the REA of Macerata n. 145450 -Tel +39 071.7578025 -Fax +39 071.987119 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fonte dei dati [art. 14, par. 2, lett. f) GDPR]
I Vostri dati ci vengono conferiti direttamente da Voi stessi, o, su Vostra espressa e consapevole scelta, da Facebook e Google, nel caso in cui decideste di utilizzare la specifica opzione durante la registrazione al nostro sito.
Purposes of processing [articles 13, para. 1, letter c) and 14, para. 1, letter c) GDPR]
Your personal data shall be processed solely for the purpose of giving execution to the contractual relationship which constitutes the legal basis thereof, as well for the connected performances, relative to legal, tax, financial and commercial obligations,as well as for marketing purposes. Your data, with your consent, could be the subject of an automated decision-making process and could be used for your profiling (Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, GDPR) for marketing purposes through the use of appropriate Cookies that will allow you to receive information related to our products most wanted by you while browsing our site (we will discuss this topic later).
Conferral of data and refusal [articles 13, para. 1, letter c), e) and 14, para. 1, letter c), para. 2, letter f) GDPR]
The conferral of your data is to necessary to the implementation for the purposes of the processing mentioned above and constitutes a contractual obligation; the refusal on your part may entail the impossibility of establishing and/or pursuing the obligatory relationship, within the limits in which this data shall be necessary to the execution of the same.
Methods of processing [articles 13, para. 1, letter d) and 14, para. 1, letter b) GDPR]
The conferral of your data is to necessary to the implementation for the purposes of the processing mentioned above and constitutes a contractual obligation; the refusal on your part may entail the impossibility of establishing and/or pursuing the obligatory relationship, within the limits in which this data shall be necessary to the execution of the same. These data may also be processed for the purposes referred to in art. 6, par. 1 lett. f) del Reg. UE 2016/679 (legitimate interests pursued by the controller). The processing is undertaken by the data controller and by data processors expressly authorised by the same.
Communication of the data and transfer of the same abroad [articles 13, par. 1, lett. e), f), par. 2, lett. f) e 14, par. 1, lett. e), f), par. 2, lett. g) GDPR]
Your personal data is not subject to dissemination, that is to say that it shall not be made available in any way, to undetermined parties; however, it may be communicated or transferred to data processors or to external collaborators, situated in Italy or in the Member States of the EUor even in the rest of the world, solely for the purpose of the correct conduct of the purposes of processing mentions above (for example for shipping of the goods you have purchased). It shall be communicated to data subjects whether or not an adequacy decision by the EU Commission exists.
The parties who shall process your data are:
- the data processors and consultants present within our Business, in particular the staff of the Administrative Office, the Production and Logistics staff and the Commercial Office;
- additional parties external to our Business, necessary for the fulfilment of purposes auxiliary to the relationship existing between you and us within the limits and while respecting Reg. EU 2016/679, such as financial institutions, shipping agents, insurance agencies, agents, representatives, etc., or for the exercise and protection of our rights and duties, such as accountants, lawyers etc.
Conservation of data [articles 13, para. 2, letter a) and 14, para. 2, letter a) GDPR]
Your data shall be processed for the full term of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the performance of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes, unless you expressly and acceptably request for it to be deleted.
Rights of the data subject [articles 13, para. 2, letter b), c), d) and 14, para. 2, letter c), d), e) GDPR]
In your capacity of “Data Subject” you have the right:
- to ask the Data Controller for access (art. 15 GDPR), rectification (art. 16 GDPR), erasure (art. 17 GDPR), limitation (art. 18 GDPR), as well as to object to the processing of personal data the concerns you (art. 21 GDPR);
- to the portability of the data (art. 20 GDPR), that is to say to obtain, without impediments on the part of the Data Controller, your data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to transmit it to another Data Controller;
- to revoke the consent to the processing of your data, without any prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired prior to the revocation, pursuant to articles 6, para. 1, letter a) and 9, para. 2 letter a) of Reg. UE 2016/679;
- to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority [articles 13, para. 2, letter d) and 14, para. 2, letter e) GDPR]: the Italian Data Protection Authority, with its head office in Rome (00186), Piazza di Monte Citorio, no. 121. 121.